Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sewing Tiny Things Is Not My Strength, however, I am improving a bit...

I would consider myself a beginner to intermediate sewer,
and a clumsy and impatient one, as well.
I also have a machine with just the basic features.
I really surprised myself when I started coming up
with these little 18 inch doll patterns.
Designing and editing these little patterns is a fun project,
and surprisingly this little outfit pattern below came in
8th of 22 great entries in Spoonflowers 18 inch doll clothing contest. :-)
Beautiful Dreamer 18 inch Doll Loungewear / PJ's
by KDL Designs. © All rights reserved.
You know, I really want some lougewear like this for myself!

Butterfly Dreams pattern is available on the
Four Outfit Collection (4 outfits on a yard)
but just this pattern can be purchased on a fat quarter.


No comments:

Post a Comment